After fielding multiple complaints about our insufficient blogging updates we've decided to actually do something about it. We finally moved into our house and it's been great.
Here are a few pictures of the finished product.
From the street
The Kitchen
Back Deck
We have a decent sized basement that we wanted to be able to let Kaleb play in during the winter, so we decided to finish the floor in the basement by puting a cement paint down. After breaking my back sweeping, mopping, mopping, mopping, and more mopping, we painted the floor and I think it was worth it. The floor is awesome and Kaleb wants to spend all of his time down there playing baseball and football.
Kaleb's new play area (before Kaleb turned it into sport central)
For Halloween Kaleb was a football player, he had a blast running around trick or treating and at Grandma and Grandpa Tracy's trunk or treat. He also went to his Uncle's workplace to go trick or treating where he met some of his cousins and had a blast.
Here is the only picture we got from the event.
Tom Brady and Napoleon Dynamite (Zach) chilling in the bubble chair. Tom Brady has a subliminal message for all you Patriot haters out there. See if you can find it!
Here is another picture of our future football player.
A few days ago Jeff, Julie, Kaylie and Ashley came over to check out the new house and the kids played all evening. Ice cream was the kid's favorite part of the evening.
Maybe in another month we'll get some time to blog again, and something more interesting than our house to blog about...but don't count on it!







7 comments:
Wow! Congrats on the new house! It is beautiful! Kaleb makes such a cute football player.
The house looks beautiful. We can't wait to see it. Maybe we will have to drop by over Thanksgiving if you guys will be around. Kaleb looks very cute as a football player. Talk to you soon.
Kelly
I love the kitchen! I love the basement! I'm jealous, first thing I would do is buy rollerblades! or whatever is the latest wheels on feet now. Can't wait to come see it! I'll see you in about a week. We've got to go shopping!
YAY!! You updated your blog! See...it's not hard. :)
My favorite part was the subliminal message!
But, of course you guys know I LOVE the house!
Glad you guys finally got with it and upsated!
Hey it was so fun to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Thanks for offering us your boxes too. Just let us know when and where to pick them up!
More pictures please.
Post a Comment