Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long time no type.

So as you can all see, we are not good at the world-wide-inter-web-nets blogging thingy...and I'm ok with that. However, we do have a few interesting things going on as of late. We are a bit tired of living in the armpit of American Fork and thus have decided to get OUT! The house hunt is on and we've put a couple of offers out there in the past few weeks, but we think we just might build a house so we have submitted an offer to build and we should know this next week if that is going to happen for us. I don't want to get into the details too much in case it doesn't work out, but we're pretty confident it will.


Anyway, we recently took Kaleb to get some 3-year-old pictures taken and have the results back, so I'll post a few of them below.

This is laughing Kaleb.




This is serious Kaleb.




This is close-up Kaleb.



This is chillin' Kaleb.



And last but not least, This is muscles Kaleb.




Alright, thats enough for now. Hopefully, we will get better at updating things on here, and hopefully we have a good update this next week!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love all the faces of Kaleb! He is such a boy!

Eames said...

LOVE Kalebs pix! He is so adorable! AND I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited we are going to be sort of neighbors!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

The Winwards said...

What a handsome boy he is! Can't wait to see you this summer. I hope it all works out for you this week. I will be waiting to hear.