Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our house has wood.

Framing has begun at our new place. It started early this week and will probably finish up next week at some point.

Front of the house.



Back corner of the house.

I guess it looks good to me, I don't know enough about framing to form an opinion on it so as long as there are holes where the windows need to be then it's all I can hope for.

Enough about the house. We went to watch the American Fork fireworks the other night with Joe and Jen and the gang and Kaleb loved it. The fireworks were good, but he enjoyed having other kids to run around with. We were at AF high school and he was wrestling with the other kids and having a good ol' time.

I'm pretty boring this week, but I promise to get some more pictures taken and more information up soon. I should have all sorts of information to put up in about a week so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet! Your house will be done before you know it! Kaylie got in the car yesterday and said, "I love Kaleb, he's so fun to play with!" Thanks for a fun day :)

Alysha said...

Yea!! It looks like a house! How exciting. Can't wait to see it.